Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can't login?
- If you forget your password, email UNHCovidLab@unh.edu from your UNH email account to request a new password.
- If you do not have a UNH email account, then please send the request from the email address associated with your UNH COVID Lab account.
- You'll get an email from UNHCovidLab@unh.edu with a PDF attachment containing your new password.
- You will be prompted to change your username and password the first time you login.
- Your initial password may contain hard to read special characters, or characters that can be confused with each other (like the number zero and the letter 'o').
Try cutting and pasting the password from the PDF into the password field if your initial password doesn't work when you type it in.
- Your username is your full email address. For example, email@example.com, not itid1234 alone.
- Please make a note of your password when you change it. Most web browsers can securely save passwords for you.
- This account is separate from your UNH account and your UNH account password won't work for this site.
Using the Patient Portal
- The main page of the portal shows the status of your test kits-not test results.
- The Order Date is the date the labels for the test kit were printed, not the date you submitted a sample.
- Test results are only displayed on lab reports.
- Click the blue Order ID link for each test kit to open the lab report.
- There can be more than one test result on a lab report, so please scroll down to see them all.
The lab report is the official record of your COVID-19 test results. Each test you submit will have one result listed on the report.
Helpful Tip: If you can't scroll through the lab report on your phone, try a desktop browser.